As the News and Social Media Editor for RightsInfo I am responsible for running the site’s content, including investigations, news write-ups, and features. I edit and commission features from freelancers, as well as co-ordinating our social media platforms and directly managing our digital producer.
During my year to date, I have increased site traffic by more than 200 per cent, as well similar increases to the Twitter and Facebook following.
A selection of video, social, and written work I have produced is below:
- Uncovering Period Poverty: A Series of Investigations Into Period Poverty in the UK
- It’s My Human Right to Vote: Facebook Photo Series (See Here and Here)
- The Election Manifestos and Human Rights: An Animated Explainer
- Big Questions with Lord Paddick: Feature Interview with the Politician
- Tearing Down History: Feature Piece on Taking Down Statues
- FEAST!: Feature and Video on a London Based Project
- Why Mental Health is a Human Rights Issue: Feature and Interviewer for Video